Orchestrated by the world's finest Tour Directors and remarkably knowledgeable local guides, Globus tours are designed to allow you to experience and compare a variety of cultures, take in the must-see sights, and make the most vivid memories.
5% Early Payment Discount
Ends 25 April 2017
Historic cities of Eastern Canada
9 Days FROM
$2,640 per person, twin share
SAVE $139 per person
Vibrant cities, stunning scenery, and out-of-the-ordinary experiences await you on this Historic Cities of Eastern Canada tour. You'll start in Toronto and end in Montréal with overnights also in Niagara Falls, Ottawa, and Québec City.
- Toronto: Sightseeing tour; special lunch at the CN Tower.
- Niagara Falls: Sightseeing cruise.
- Niagara On The Lake: Winery visit and tasting.
- Thousand Islands National Park: Scenic waterways lunch cruise.
- Ottawa: Sightseeing tour; enjoy a Beavertail pastry.
- Cap-De-La-Madeleine: Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary.
- Quebec City: Sightseeing tour with a Local Guide; special dinner in Old Town featuring regional French cuisine; breakfast at a traditional sugar shack.
- Montreal: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; visit Notre Dame Basilica.
Departure Dates: 25 August 2017. Other dates available at a seasonal surcharge
Supplier Product Code: CC
Departure Dates: 12 June, 10 July, 21 August 2017; other dates available at a seasonal surcharge.
Supplier Product Code: GT
Britain and Ireland in Depth
25 Days FROM
$6,697* per person, twin share
SAVE $352 per person
This guided tour offers the most complete view of the British Isles. From the Canterbury Cathedral, exotic Royal Pavilion in Brighton and a ferry to the 'Emerald Isle.' Witness the spectacular views of the Cliffs of Moher, Knock, Belleek, and fascinating Giant's Causeway. Liverpool for a visit to the Beatles Story, the Lake District and Scotland, and so much more!
- London: Guided sightseeing, visit St. Paul's Cathedral & see the Changing of the Guard, if held.
- Canterbury: Visit the cathedral.
- Brighton: Royal Pavilion tour; welcome dinner.
- Stonehenge: Visit the prehistoric monument.
- Cornwall: Take pictures of St. Michael's Mount, visit Land's End & St. Ives; Plymouth Sound cruise.
- Bath: Visit the Roman relics.
- Fishgard-Rosslare: Cross St. George's Channel by ferry.
- Waterford: Enjoy an Irish Coffee; guided tour of the House of Waterford Crystal.
- Killarney: Enjoy dinner and music at Scruffys pub.
- Ring of Kerry: Scenic peninsula drive.
- Cliffs of Moher: Savour the spectacular views.
- Country Antrim: Visit Giant's Causeway.
- Belfast: Guided "Living History" tour, visit the Titanic Experience.
- Liverpool: Visit the Beatles Story.
- Mallaig-Armadale: Cross the Sound of Sleat by ferry.
- Isle of Skye: Visit the Museum of the Isles at the Clan Donald Centre.
- Culloden Moor: Visit the battle site's visitor centre.
- Edinburgh: Guided sightseeing, visit Edinburgh Castle & Holyrood Palace.
- Stratford-Upon-Avon: Take pictures of Anne Hathaway's Cottage, visit Shakespeare's birthplace.
14 Days FROM
$3,229* per person, twin share
SAVE $170 per person
This holiday is perfect for those who wish to experience all the excitement and energy of Spain. You’ll visit Spain’s most popular cities, including Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Vitoria, Pamplona, and Seville. You’ll have time to relax on the Costa del Sol, where you can sample traditional Spanish cuisine, walk on the sandy beaches, and browse the trendy boutiques. You’ll also visit the Rock of Gibraltar, in British hands since 1704.
- Madrid: Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Prado Museum.
- Segovia: Take pictures of the Roman Aqueduct.
- Ribera Del Duero: Wine tasting with tapas at Bodegas Portia.
- Burgos: Take pictures of the Cathedral of Santa Maria.
- Bilbao: Guided visit of the Guggenheim Museum.
- San Sebastian: Visit the "Pearl of the Cantabrian Coast".
- Pamplona: Walk along the Calle Estafeta, followed by a Rioja wine tasting and dinner at Basaburua restaurant.
- Saragossa: Visit Plaza del Pilar.
- Barcelona: Guided sightseeing, visit Sagrada Familia Basilica, panoramic view from Montjuic Hill.
- Valencia: Guided sightseeing; enjoy a traditional Horchata drink.
- Granada: Special dinner a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife.
- Costa Del Sol: Excursion to Malaga.
- Rock of Gibraltar: Guided sightseeing, visit St. Michael's Caves.
- Seville: Visit Real Maestranza bull ring; guided sightseeing, visit the Casa de Pilatos, and walk through the Santa Cruz quarter.
- Cordoba: Guided walking tour, visit the Mosque of the Caliphs.
Departure Dates: 6 November 2017
Supplier Product Code: ZX; other dates available at a seasonal surcharge.
*Terms & Conditions: From prices are per person, twin share including the 5% earlybird discount. Book & deposit by 25 April 2017. All care is taken to promote correct pricing at time of publishing, is subject to tour availability and will be confirmed at time of reservation. 5% Early Booking discount is applicable to 2017 Globus America, Europe & UK tours when booked by 25 April 2017. Deposit of $250 per person, per tour is required within 7 days of reservation or by 25 April 2017 (whichever comes first) to secure reservation and offers. Not combinable with any other offer except 5% Multi Tour discount and save 5% Journeys Club repeat traveller benefit (must be a Journeys Club member and present member number at time of booking and before full payment is made). Multi Tour discount may be applied when multiple tours are booked and deposited at the same time for travel within the same calendar year. Offer applies to new 2017 bookings only. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions apply, talk to your local travel agent for full details.