Want protection from the unexpected with
your next trip?
No one likes to think about things going wrong, but knowing that should something happen in the lead up or during your trip, that you and your family are protected by a suitable travel insurance policy is important. QBE offers a range of travel insurance products, backed by QBE Assist, worldwide medical and emergency assistance.
- Benefit from 127 years of experience
- QBE has been insuring Australians for 127 years. That’s experience you can rely on.
- Fast and efficient online service
You can manage your policy or make a claim all online, anytime, anywhere. Earn Qantas Points* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn one Point per dollar spent with most QBE Travel Plans.
QBE travel insurance products can cover you for various situations including:
- Unlimited sum insured for Cancellation cover
- Unlimited sum insured for Overseas Medical cover
- Luggage cover including loss, theft and damage
- Financial default or insolvency of airlines, hotels, car rental firms, cruise lines, travel agents, theme park and resort operators and more
- Trip disruption due to natural disasters like earthquakes, cyclones, tsunami and other events like hijacking and terrorist attacks
- Included cover for adventure activities including hot air ballooning, hang gliding, parachuting, bungy jumping and more
- Cover for your children under 25 years who are travelling with you included at no extra charge;
- 29 medical conditions are automatically covered at no extra cost.
- Snow sports cover at no additional cost in NZ and within Australia
- Save money with Included rental vehicle excess cover
*Terms, conditions and acceptance criteria apply. **Applies to bookings made between 5 - 10 January 2017.
Insurance Issues by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS License 239545. Is an Authorised Representative of QBE Insurance.