From Norway, travel to the end of the North Sea and beyond to unlock mysteries of the far north and experience nature at its most magnificent. Contrast the pleasant urban setting of Ålesund with the robust beauty of Geiranger’s fjord landscape.
Meet the people who thrive on the water’s edge of the Faroe archipelago, and encounter polar fox, tern, eider ducks and members of the whale family in Iceland’s majestic, distant north.
• Private veranda stateroom with king-size bed
• Shore excursions in every port
• Onboard meals and beverages including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Choice of 8 dining venues (no charge for specialty dining)
• Complimentary 24-hour room service
• Specialty coffee, tea and bottled water
• Mini-bar with soft drinks, water and snacks, replenished daily
• Access to top-rated Nordic spa facilities including sauna, hydrotherapy & Snow Grotto, plus state-of-the-art fitness centre
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
• Included gratuities
• All port charges & govt taxes