Cruise deep-cut fjords along the fabled Norwegian coast. Sail across the Arctic Circle where the midnight sun shines 24 hours a day.
Follow the path of Vikings from the remote beauty of North Cape to the windswept Shetland and Orkney Islands of Scotland. Enjoy an overnight stay in the former Hanseatic League city of Bergen and visit the Scottish capital Edinburgh, where medieval glory mingles with classic beauty.
• Private veranda stateroom with king-size bed
• Shore excursions in every port
• Onboard meals and beverages including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Choice of 8 dining venues (no charge for specialty dining)
• Complimentary 24-hour room service
• Specialty coffee, tea and bottled water
• Mini-bar with soft drinks, water and snacks, replenished daily
• Access to top-rated Nordic spa facilities including sauna, hydrotherapy & Snow Grotto, plus state-of-the-art fitness centre
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
• Included gratuities
• All port charges & govt taxes