10 things to do in Italy
A melting pot food, wine, culture, history, shopping, music and did we mention food?
- Have an authentic bowl of bolognaise in Bologna (or even better… take a cooking class to learn how to make fresh pasta and the dish yourself!).
- Take a vespa ride through the streets of Rome
- Head to the Amalfi Coast and enjoy the stunning coastlines
- Get lost in Venice – spend a day exploring without a map and just see where you end up. You won’t be disappointed
- Walk in Ceasar’s footsteps in Rome, from cobblestones to the grand Colosseum, this is a great way to spend an afternoon.
- Hike the Cinque Terre trail – it’s not easy, but the views are worth it and if you get too hot, there are the most amazing spots to stop for a quick dip before making you way to the next village.
- Eat (a lot) of Gelato! Calories don’t count when you’re on holiday right?
- Hire a classic Fiat 500 and take a drive out to a winery (or two) in the hills in Tuscany
- Marvel at the amazing architecture and masterpieces that surround Florence
- Head to Corso Como in Milan for an emporium filled with cafes, restaurants, fashion and galleries.